Thursday, April 3, 2014

The New World Order

I advocate a New World Order as envisioned by Jethro father-in-law of Moses.

I see Jethro's world order of rule-by-law in conjunction to the divisioning of tribes is a precursor to a federalist representative democracy.

I draw my experience from studying designing dynamic systems. I find that putting in rest states is a way to stabilize the functioning of a system.

I read about kondratieff effect on the economy, that world economy forces a rest state on itself once every 60 - 80 years. I argue about the Sabbath being the avenue to deal with the Kondratieff effect.

I read about violation of Sabbath being punishable by death in the Bible. In effect, our violation of biblical principles are bringing death to millions of people thro climate change, economic upheavals, unscientific rejection of education, oligarchy dressed-up as democracy, etc.

I argue against people who believe that money should be backed by gold - which you can read here:https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/100387171616049053709/100387171616049053709/posts/ikV9QKBZUPQ

 I argue for a biblical economic system.

I argue for a world where we exploit the legions of uneducated and give them an education. I argue for a world-wide open-source education system.

I argue for a world where we exploit the legions of unemployed who could be trained to find cures for diseases, to create effective ways to manage and avoid world catastrophes.

I argue for a new world order where we believe the reasons for diseases, catastrophes, and human conflicts is the way where G'd thro Evolution squeeze out the best in us and percolate to the top survivals. I argue that the Sabbath (where even the electron has its rest states) is the salvation offered by G'd for humankind to deal with the pressure of Evolution.

I argue against religious fundamentalists
  • -who use their religion to say that all the improvements I propose is blasphemy. That only the messiah has the right to repair the world.
  • who defend the "purity" of consumerism and capitalism as part of their gospels. Who destroy the planet's resources, who kill millions of born/unborn babies thro their materialism-masqueraded-as-godliness.
  • who deny the science behind environmental conservation and global warming. Even if they are half-true these are naturally occuring, they refuse to see that we have the responsibility to engineer solutions to control them.
  • who believe that we cannot play-god thro creative ways to overcome diseases, control the natural elements to avert disaster.
I argue that it is our responsibility to play-god, to take over the responsibility what natural evolution has begun. To use technological ways to achieve eternity for humankind. Because we are the asymptotic image of G'd:  https://rameneutics.blogspot.com/2014/03/psalm-8-mistranslation.html

I argue that the human race is the chosen race thro whom the infinite bride of G'd would evolve to be His eternal companion. Jews are merely the people chosen as the avenue to expose the Sabbath as an avenue for G'd to have His bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment